Williams Offshore Wind
Bruce has over 20 years of experience in planning and engineering large civil works projects in coastal and marine environments, primarily with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers' , Los Angeles District / Coastal Resources Branch.
His broad skill set and knowledge base enables him to effectively manage the critical interfaces between science, engineering, and policy.
Client references and samples of reports available upon request
- Planning and Regulatory consulting
- NEPA, CZMA and State agency studies and documentation
- Inter-agency coordination and public involvement
- Sub-contract management and reporting
- Wind resource assessment consulting
- Turbine foundation design standards and guidelines, geotechnical issues
Williams Offshore Wind provides added value to any project through:
- A broad and deep understanding of all aspects of offshore wind power
- Intimate knowledge of local stakeholders, issues, site conditions, wind resources, and regulatory regimes for wind development
- A proven ability to effectively communicate technical concepts in writing or speaking to all types of audiences
- Over 20 years experience dealing with state and federal agencies
- A dedication to getting it right the first time.